About the Twine wiki:
- It is intended as a possible alternative or replacement for the Gatehopper's Guide.
- It is freely editable. By anyone. Yes, you read me correctly...
- It runs from a script called UseModWiki.
Please play around creating and editing pages if you're so inclined: find out how
Some general info/help:
How to Twine
[Free Links] and [Page Formatting], both from the UseModWiki site.
Twine itself can refer to:
The second definition is, by and large, what is meant by the title of this wiki. (This section added 2004/02/18 11:00 --mt)
- I'm hurt. --wf
OMH OMH OMH OMH OMH. --mt, 18/02/2004, 00:48
- First comment, sensible as ever. --sv?, 2004.02.18 01:34
- Well, bugger me sideways, this works. --bk? 01:34
- start as we mean to go on, with innyouendoh --ish? 1:36
- Ish 1:36? Chapter and verse? --sv, 01:36
- there is only one commandment, which is Be Excellent To One Another, and the corrolary(sp?) is Involving Nudity Wherever Possible --ish 01:37
- I'm nude right now as I type this. --bk 01:38
- I'd be more worried if you weren't. --sv 01:39
- ooh, you get fewer points if you're _always_ nekkid, surely --ish 1:39
- Eh, stick-taker. --bk 01:41